maandag 23 augustus 2021

Dramatical Murder Playthrough. Let's celebrate the end of summer.

 



Hey everyone. Summer's almost over and to be honest I'm not going to miss it this time since the weather was kinda lousy. And what better way to celebrate than by staying inside and playing a game. Dramatical Murder got it's release in the early 2010 (I think correct me if I'm wrong here) and finally has a English version available on Steam. The game's in Japanese but with English subtitles. For those of you who don't know this is a BL or Boys Love visual novel with a pretty convoluted plot if I so say myself. There's so much going on but the characters make up for it. They're pretty amusing. 

Hope you guys have had a better summer than me and let me know what kind of plans you had.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten